UPDATE: 6/29/23

by - June 29, 2023

photo: Kemah Bay, TX

Hello, hello, hello. Once again, it's unfortunately been a long time. Every time I decide I want to restart regularly posting on here, it seems I end up talking myself out of it. While Blogger is indeed a very annoying platform to work on (when first setting up the site I spent hour getting it to look somewhat what I had in mind, and there are lots of limitations that are complicated to circumvent), I've also decided that for continuity's sake, I do want to continue my journey here. This is aided by the fact that I have a very very great abundance of time on my hands now, given then your girl is back from Houston (my brother got a NASA internship!!!), job-less, internship-less, and generally bereft when it comes to all things life. Oh, and it’s summer vacationnnnnn!

As it turns out though, I do also conveniently have a lot of writing stored up from the past year that hasn't seen the light of day since being written. One thing I've also struggled with since the start of Late Luminescence is how to date pieces. Is it when I write them? Or edit them? Decide to post? What if I edit them again? I've finally come to a decision to stick with my practice of having the publish date and time be the first date I started writing the piece, but also including “edited on” dates. This allows me to retain the journal-like quality of my writing journey as it corresponds with my life, along with permitting me to edit my old pieces so that they can all shine to their full potential.

Lastly, I’d love to give this place some love and a revamp! Just making sure all the margins are on point, the alignments are all right, etc. So, that’s the plan… we’ll see what happens!

You May Also Like

0 comments